Maui: 7 Zip Lines and WWII Museum
- Zip across giant eucalyptus trees in up-country Maui
- Learn the history of Camp Maui, the Pacific's WWll Marine training base
- Take the entire family for a zipline adventure tailored to ages 5-95
- Zip a network of 7 lines, suspension bridges, giant towers, and multiple aerial platforms
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the ocean and Maui's verdant north shore
Upon arrival at the historic Camp Maui location, used as a Marine base during World War ll, you will be greeted by friendly guides who will help with all zipline gear. Safety is of utmost importance, and guides will go through all procedures to make sure everyone is comfortable.
Then, go to Boot Camp for a test run on the Trainer Line, and practice your zip techniques. Once everyone has graduated from Boot Camp, it's on to Active Duty! Sail across a canopy of giant eucalyptus trees, using a network of 7 ziplines, suspension bridges, and aerial transfer platforms.
The guides will entertain with jokes and games to play en route. Enjoy ocean views and scenic panoramas of up-country Maui's verdant northern shore. The grand finale is Top Gun, where you can reach speeds of up to 45mph, while the 3-point harness allows you to try a range of motions, including sideways, backwards, and spinning movements.
After the last zip, head back to Base Camp, where photographers will be waiting with action shots of your tour to purchase as digital files.
- 7 zipline tour
- Safety equipment, including harnesses, helmets, gloves, and raingear
- Closed toe shoes on request
- Professional photographer
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Meet at NorthShore Zipline Co. 2065 Kauhikoa Road, Haiku, Hawaii. Take Hana Highway (36 East) towards Hana. Continue past the seaside town of Paia for 4.2 miles. At mile marker 11, turn right onto Haiku Road. Drive uphill for 1.3 miles. Turn left just past the Temple of Peace onto Kauhikoa Road. Drive 2.8 miles to 2065 Kauhikoa Road. NorthShore Zipline Co. (Camp Maui) will be on your left (DO NOT USE GPS OR GOOGLE MAPS).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Closed-toe shoes
• Participants must be at least 5 years old
• Pregnant women and anyone with neck or back injuries are not allowed on tour
• Closed toe shoes are required (shoes available on request)
• Small point and shoot cameras with wrist strap are permitted (no large DSLR cameras)
• NorthShore has a fantastic money back guarantee. If you are on the fence about ziplining, go ahead and give it a try! You will be taken through a training session and then practice on the Trainer Line. If at any point during this procedure you decide that ziplining is not for you, NorthShore will authorize a full refund. For those not participating, walk-alongs are always welcome free of charge. You may follow along until you reach the viewing area and will be able to see 5 out of the 7 lines