Don’t miss a thing as your favorite audio tour narrator guides you across Maui with stories, tips and directions. Set your own pace, but enjoy a fun, informative and entertaining experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tap on the links sent in a separate email and text/sms and follow the instructions to redeem your voucher code and activate the audio tour. Pre-download the GuideAlong app (separate from Get Your Guide app) and tour content (audio, maps and images), over reliable wifi or cellular service, before you leave signal. Open the tour, to preview the tour route(s), suggested itineraries and trip planners. View "Where the Tour Starts" official tour introduction points (Highway 30 from Lahaina, Ka'anapali and Kapulua; or Highway 31 from Kihei and Wailea), or join anywhere along the route and pick up the commentary at the next audio point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- Activate and download your tour from the links within the email and text/sms sent.
- Pre-download the GuideAlong app and tour (audio, maps and images) on your phone, over reliable wifi or cellular service, before you leave signal.
- Open the tour, preview the tour route(s), suggested itineraries and trip planners.
- There's no time/date limit or expiry to use the tour.
- Language: English
- Min o/s requirement: The app works on mobile devices with iOS 15 or Android 9 (Pie).
- iPads models must include gps chip (Apple only install on wifi+cellular models).
- Using location-service does drain your phone battery faster. Use a usb/c car charger plug to keep charging on long sightseeing days.
- Commentary plays through the phone’s speaker, or pair your phone to the car for stereo sound.