Maui: Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch from Lahaina Harbor
- Snorkel a dazzling reef off of the rugged coastline of the island of Lanai, home to an abundance of marine life
- See wild dolphins that are often found in the waters off Lanai, including acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose and spotted dolphins
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, freshly grilled BBQ lunch and refreshments throughout your experience
- Participate in a free guided reef tour by one of our certified Marine Naturalists
Discover an underwater oasis and world-class snorkeling with warm crystal clear waters and vibrant reefs teeming with marine wildlife. Lanai is also famous for it's large populations of wild dolphins, plus toothed whales, sea turtles and the occasional Hawaiian monk seal. On the trip over, you'll be treated to a continental breakfast of fresh island fruit, bagels and cream cheese, and apple danishes along with hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juices.
Take part in a guided reef tour with a certified marine naturalists and enjoy a leisurely snorkel. Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch which includes chicken breasts, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, veggie salad and chocolate chip cookies. There's also all-you-can drink water, sodas, juices and one complimentary alcoholic drink for those 21 and over.
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers, flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Onboard Junior Naturalist Program for kids
- Marine wildlife glossy photo card
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
- Lunch grilled onboard, chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
- Refreshments of unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID, additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase
- Reef-safe sunscreen (4 oz in a fully sustainable tube available for $13 onboard)
- Hat and light cover up
- Gratuities, optional
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars are available
Prepare for the activity
Check in at our Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store located at 612 Front Street in Lahaina. Please allot enough time for parking as it can be limited. Tour check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that from May 25th to July 2nd , no alcohol will be available on this tour.
• To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks and non-reef safe sunscreen is not allowed on board.