Enjoy a picturesque Hawaiian oceanfront sunset while you glide through town on a Segway. Experience the lush scenery of Lahaina and learn about the area from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
991 Limahana Place, Lahaina, HI 96761.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 10 are not permitted
- Guests between the ages of 10 and 16 years must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone on a tour (chaperone form is required)
- Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign a waiver to participate
- Weight restrictions are between 75 and 260 lbs for Segway tours
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, and must be able to step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid
- Guests with neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries are not permitted to participate
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- Persons the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to ride a Segway
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide