Zipline over Ka'anapali's breathtaking views of the expansive Pacific Ocean and offshore islands. Each line opens up views of untouched Hawaiian lands and miles of blue Pacific ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
2580 Keka'a Drive, Ka'anapali, HI 96761.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Open-toed shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 lbs (36 to 118 kg) for this tour
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back
- You can rent a GoPro camera on site