Have a lifetime experience watching the sunrise over Haleakalā National Park. Relax with hotel pickup, learn about the history and culture of Haleakalā, and savor a delicious breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup times are between 2:00 AM and 3:30 AM HST based on when the sun rises. These times vary throughout the year. You will receive a confirmation email with your pickup time from the activity provider prior to your trip.
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is mandatory for you to email the local operator's reservation team at least 72 hours prior to your tour date to confirm your pick-up time and location
- Dress in layers, the summit of Haleakalā is over 10,000 feet above sea level with temperatures dropping to near or below freezing in the early morning, dress in warm clothing, and wear shoes and socks
- The pick-up time ranges throughout the year are as follows: January- February 2:50 AM- 3:20 AM; March 2:20 AM-2:50 AM; April-September 1:50 AM-2:20 AM; October-November 2:20 AM-2:50 AM; December 2:50 AM-3:20 AM
- Tours operate rain or shine. If the tour is canceled you will be contacted to reschedule
- ADA-accessible tour vehicles are available, please advise at the time of booking
- Please bring a child safety seat for children under 4 years of age