Enjoy 5 thrilling zip-line crossings and an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge through a towering forest in upcountry Maui. Admire the breathtaking scenery of this Hawaiian island as you soar through the sky on a zip-line.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience 5 thrilling zip-lines and a swinging bridge in a fragrant eucalyptus forest
- Soar over 40 miles per hour over on the incomparable pendulum-style zip-line
- Take in stunning views of the forest and coast as you zip around in nature
- 5 zip lines over slopes of Haleakala
- Swinging bridge through the fragrant eucalyptus trees
- Safety equipment is provided
- GoPro gear, available for rental
- Gratuities, optional
- Children under 8 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
18303 Haleakala Hwy Kula, HI 96790Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 pounds for this tour.
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements.
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate.
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back.
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted.