Snorkel with underwater sea scooters. Travel farther and faster to see reefs and other marine life of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Wailea Beach is a public beach entrance with a free parking lot, restroom, and freshwater showers to rinse off. Stay in touch with your tour guide a day before and also early morning if anything is changed due to weather permitting. You will receive a confirmation email from My Splash for further details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests must have prior snorkeling and swimming experience
- Guests should be comfortable, and be able to tread ocean water
- If you or anyone in your group has no previous snorkeling and swimming experience, please book a first time snorkeling tour instead
- Guests should be between the ages of 8 to 55 years old, with no physical limitations
- Maximum weight limit for this tour is 270 pounds (122 kilograms)
- Eat a very light breakfast, or no breakfast
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your body