Enjoy two popular trails along Maui's Haleakala Crater with a certified guide. Reach the summit, walk on a lava trail, and take in the vast landscapes. Refuel with an included picnic lunch and snacks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the intersection of highways 311 and 380. In front of a large concrete wall l with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- For parties of 10 or more, a gratuity of $250 will be collected before the trip
- Guide certifications include advanced CPR, First Aid and Wilderness Training, including a permit for hiking in the National Park
- Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise