See the amazing humpback whales who migrate here from Alaska to mate and give birth in these protected waters. Every whale-watching experience is a unique, as you never know what you'll witness each time from these giants of the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Pacific Whale Ocean Store, located in the Harbor Shops of Ma'alaea. The Harbor Shops visitor parking lot by Maui Ocean Center, as well as parking in the Maʻalaea boat harbor lots will require payment to park in the lot. There will be signs with instructions to pay for parking via phone.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you get seasick, please plan to take motion-sickness medicine one hour prior to departure