Marvel at amazing humpback whales in their natural habitat on this 3-hour eco-friendly whale-watch tour. Enjoy a lunch buffet with delicious food and cocktails. Every trip offers a new experience from the 10,000-12,000 humpbacks that visit Maui each year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 12:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience a spectacular whale watching excursion
- Learn fascinating facts from a certified Marine Naturalist
- Watch whales interact with each other in their natural enviornment
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard "Junior Naturalist Program" for kids
- Marine wildlife glossy photo card
- Unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water
- 3 complimentary alcoholic beverages
- Reef-safe sunscreen - 4.oz in a fully sustainable tube is available for $10 on board (40% discount)
- Camera (available for rental)
- Binoculars (available for rental)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please check in 45 minutes prior to your departure time at our Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store located at 612 Front Street in Lahaina (across from Banyan Tree park)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Paid parking is available nearby as well as metered street parking.
- Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whale watch of equal or lesser value within one year.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages are only available for guests 21+ with valid ID.