Explore beautiful coral reefs and marine life after learning how to snorkel from the shore. Enjoy having a dedicated tour guide from start to finish, ensuring your snorkeling is both safe and fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Wailea Beach is a public beach entrance with a free parking lot, restroom, and freshwater showers to rinse off. Stay in touch with your tour guide a day before and also early morning if anything is changed due to weather permitting. You will receive a confirmation email from My Splash for further details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your snorkeling tour will be conducted from the beach, this is not a boat snorkeling tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests should be between the ages of 5 to 55 years old with no physical injuries and limitations
- The maximum weight limit is 270 pounds (122 kilograms)