Discover Maui’s unforgettable landscape on a helicopter tour from Kahului. Land in the Wailua Valley and explore a former taro plantation on the ground in the Hawaiian rainforest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Take a 40-minute scenic flight through Hana rainforest, with aerial shoreline perspectives above Paia, Hookipa and Haiku
- Walk through a lush Hana ranch and pick bananas, coconut and wild flowers
- See spectacular panoramic views of sea cliffs and waterfalls from above
Enjoy a scenic flight from Kahului over the remote landscape of Maui with this guided helicopter tour. Your experience includes a 30-minute landing to explore the rainforest on foot.
Board the helicopter at the airport in Kahului and begin your tour of Maui. Fly along the island’s north coast and admire views of cliffs, forest, and cascading waterfalls. Soar above Paia, Hookipa, and Haiku as you listen to your guide’s commentary.
See aerial views of Peahi, or Jaws — a famous surfing location. Fly over the Road to Hana and the iconic Jurassic Rock, to reach the landing-place deep in the Hawaiian rainforest.
Descend to the forest floor and visit a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valle, home to lush vegetation consisting of banana and coconut palms. Enjoy your time exploring the rainforest floor, especially as it’s an area that is not the typical beaten track for tourists.
Return to the helicopter for the flight back to Kahului, where your experience ends.
- Helicopter flight
- Landing in Hana
- In-flight commentary
- Hotel transfers
- People over 300 lbs (136 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
• Flights depart from Kahului Heliport, 2 Lelepio Pl., Kahului, Maui • Please arrive 45 minutes before your flight departure time for check-inOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- All passengers over 18 years of age are required to present a valid photo ID
- Guests over the 300 lbs (136 kg) weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats
- Children over 2 years of age will be required to purchase a seat
- Once booked, details will be provided on your voucher of how to reserve an exact flight time for your chosen date