Embark on a guided hike through the gorgeous tropical rainforest of Kahului and marvel at two dazzling waterfalls. Learn about the island and enjoy time to swim and leap from the waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the intersection of highways 311 and 380. In front of a large concrete wall l with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens, are recommended
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park