Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the Road to HānaProduct ID: 19052
From US$144.79 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease let us know the location of your hotel after booking for pick up service.
- Discover spectacular views as you wind along Maui's coast past cliffs and valleys, and through rain forest
- Swim or enjoy the exotic natural environment at unspoiled beaches and waterfalls
- Learn Hawaiian culture and legends from your local guide, and enjoy a Tahitian BBQ lunch
- Go way off the beaten path as you cross the little-known "other side" of the island
Very few routes that can compare with the Road to Hāna:'s many beautiful photo opportunities and the chances to swim at unspoiled beaches as you wind along the spectacular coast through 617 curves and across 54 one-lane bridges.
From town to country to jungle-like rain forest, the road takes you deeper into the island's soul. Honomanu Black Sand Beach Bay, Puohokamoa Falls, the Bamboo Forest, the Lava Tube and the Waianapanapa Sea Cave and Blow Hole are among the many fascinating sites.
After a Tahitian BBQ lunch, you traverse Maui's nearly uninhabited and unpaved "other side," mostly unknown and usually unseen by visitors, for an off-the-beaten-path adventure. Get to know the real Maui in all her glory.
Experience true Hawaiian-style touring while learning about Hawaiian culture, history, myths and legends from our knowledgeable and fun local guides. Let us share our Aloha and our Island with you on what is sure to be one of the most unforgettable journeys of your life.
Sugar town of Paia, Ho'okipa lookout, Huelo lookout, Honomanu Black Sand Beach, Kaumahina State Park, puohokamoa Falls, Keanae Peninsula, Keanae Congregational Church, Keanae Valley lookout, Bamboo forest, Lava tube, Wailua Falls lookout, Hanawi Falls, Palikea Stream, Pua' a Ka'a State Park, Waianapanapa Black sand beach, Waianapanapa Sea cave, Waianapanapa Blow Hole, Quaint Hana town, Hana Ranchlands, Hana Bay Black Sand Beach, Hasegawa General Store, Hamoa Beach, Koki Beach & Red Sand Beach, Ohe'o Gulch (Seven Pools), Charles A. Lindbergh's Grave, Palapala Hoomau Church, Kaupo Ranchlands, Maui's last lava flows, Tedeschi Winery, Ulupalakua Ranch Store and Maui's upcountry.
*All highlights are "Time and Weather Permitting".
- Pick-up and drop-off from all major Maui hotels and condos
- Continental Breakfast of fresh Maui-grown fruits and locally made tropical pastries
- Delicious Tahitian barbecue lunch
- Local snacks
- All-day beverage service
- Certified, knowledgeable local guide
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at most Maui hotels and condos. Pick-up times range from 06:40 at Kapalua to 08:00 at Kahului, where the airport is. Drop-off is usually 18:30-19:00. • Kapalua: 6:40-6:45 • Napili: 6:40-6:45 • Kahana: 6:50-6:55 • Honokawai: 6:50-6:55 • Kaanapali: 7:00-7:05 • Lahaina: 7:00-7:05 • Kihei: 7:00-7:05 • Wailea: 7:00-7:05 • Makena: 7:00-7:05 • Maalaea: 7:30-7:35 • Kahului: 8:00-8:05 • Kahului Airport: 8:00-8:05 (Open in Google Maps)
* This Hana tour operates on very rough, winding roads, so it is not suitable for pregnant women or guests with back or motion problems
* The actual itinerary and sights seen are time and weather permitting
Product ID: 19052