Discover an entirely new island in Hawaii on a catamaran cruise to Lanai. Snorkel with the amazing marine life of the reef gardens. Look for spinner dolphins in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
WHAT: Quicksilver Tour Boat TOUR TITLE: From Lahaina: Lana'i Snorkel and Dolphin Adventure Cruise WHERE: Lahaina Harbor, Main Loading Dock, directly across from the Pioneer Inn. CHECK-IN SERVICE: A Quicksilver Crew member will be waiting in front of slip 1 by the blue and yellow Quicksilver sandwich board sign to help you get checked-in FREE PARKING: 750 Luakini St, Lahaina HI 96761 PAID PARKING: 641 Luakini St, Lahaina, HI 96761 Check in 30-minutes prior to departure. Give yourself plenty of extra time to find parkingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Dietary restrictions (vegetarian, kosher etc.) must be noted at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew
- Snorkel destinations are weather dependent
- Please fill the online waiver before arriving for the tour: https://web.wherewolf.co.nz/dz79kw