Hop onto the Gornergrat Bahn and meet the Matterhorn. Go on a spectacular train ride from Zermatt up to Gornergrat where you can enjoy magnificent views over the most famous peaks of the Swiss Alps.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
You will need to exchange your voucher for a ticket at the cashier desk at Bahnhofpl. 9, 3920 Zermatt, SwitzerlandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The first train from Zermatt leaves at 7:00 AM
- During high season (July-August), the last train from Gornergrat leaves at 7:22 PM
- During low season (Novmber-April), the last train from Gornergrat leaves at 5:42 PM
- During middle season (May-June/September-October), the last train from Gornergrat leaves at 5:42 PM