Enjoy a walking tour in Matera, a UNESCO-listed city which was elected the European Capital of Culture 2019. This town is one of the most evocative places in southern Italy, filled with unique architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the entrance of Banco di Napoli.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Tour hours are subject to modification