Enjoy a wonderful catamaran sailing experience along the southern coast of Mogán in Gran Canaria and sail to amazing places.
What to Expect
Join this special excursion on a magnificent catamaran. Set sail along the southern coast of Gran Canaria on this new, deluxe roomy catamaran with all the amenities such as a sun deck and fully equipped bar at your disposal. This sailing excursion will start from Mogán at around 11:00 and set sail for the southern coast.
This part of the island is special and known for its beautiful contrast of the gigantic cliffs, sea caves, and virgin beaches. If you are lucky, you can see dolphins, turtles, or even flying fishes. Stop in the crystal clear waters of Mogán for a swim or borrow some snorkeling equipment to explore the pristine waters and enjoy a ride by banana boat.
- Catamaran cruise
- Lunch on-board
- Snorkeling gear
- Banana boat
- Transfer (only from Bahía Feliz to Mogán)
- Optional combo (jet ski and parasailing)
What's Not Included
- Transfers from outside the south area
Know Before You Go
• You should be able to swim on your own
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
• Please bring sunscreen, swimsuit, and a towel
• It is recommended to bring a camera
• Possible to book a combo tour: cruise + jet ski + parasailing + banana boat