Make the most out of your trip to Pennsylvania with a safe and reliable one-way shared transfer service between Philadelphia International Airport and your hotel in Delaware County, Southern Chester County, or Center City Philadelphia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Sit back and relax as you are transported between Philadelphia International Airport and your hotel in Pennsylvania
- Avoid long lines for cabs with your priority reservation
- Enjoy safe, easy, and convenient transportation between the airport and your hotel
- Travel to Pennsylvania knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
- One-way transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- You must provide your flight and hotel information in information requested by the tour operator field during booking. If you do not provide this information your transfer is not guaranteed and no refund will be due.
- This service does not operate on Christmas Day.
- Luggage Policy:
- Luggage allowances are 2 standard-size suitcases and 1 small carry-on bag per person. No single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of 60 lbs will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help available to aid the driver in both the loading and unloading of such baggage. If passengers have an excessive amount of checked luggage or multiple large boxes a private van will be required. Passengers will be required to pay the difference in price. Go Delaware Express will not be liable for lost baggage since baggage is never removed from the passenger’s presence.