Enjoy a scenic drive to the Martinborough wine region for 5 tantalizing tasting experiences. Savor a delicious lunch and sample local artisan products, ranging from world-class wines to cheese, chocolate, craft beers and olive oil.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Cruise ship passengers should wait at the private tour waiting area at the cruise terminal. Your driver guide will pick you up directly from the ship. Hotel guests should wait in the lobby of their hotel. Wellington i-SITE guests should wait at the private tour loading area opposite from and/or in front of the Amora Hotel on Wakefield Street (beside the i-SITE).
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Activity is suitable for ages 18 and above due to New Zealand liquor laws
- Minimum numbers are required for this tour to operate and in the unlikely event that these are not met you will be offered an alternative date or a refund
- Winery tour and lunch providers vary daily
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the craft beer tasting occurs at the historical Martinborough Hotel