Enjoy a comfortable ride to see the beautiful sights of Martha's Vineyard. Explore quaint towns and taste exquisite cuisine surrounded by rolling hills with ancient stone walls and amazing clay cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
1 Seaview Ave, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557, USA. Look for the blue bus with HomeGrown Tours logo on the side of it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Cancellations made 72 hours in advance will receive full refund; cancellations made 48 hours in advance will receive 50% refund; cancellations made 24 hours in advance will not receive a refund
- You cannot park in Woodshole Parking Lot for the steamship authority; you must park in Falmouth at the Palmer Ave Parking Lot - a shuttle will bring you to/from the ferry or you will miss the boat and tour