Enjoy a private half-day excursion to Aix en Provence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- at your hotel adress our driver will come to pick you up
- Private group
- Go your cruise port in Marseille to Aix En Provence
- Visit the old town and take a walk to Cours Mirabeau to admire the opulent 17th-century architecture
- Learn more from a private guide
Enjoy a guided walk along Cours Mirabeau with its rich architecture and charming cafés. See opulent 17th- and 18th-century architecture as you make your way to Vieil Aix (Old Town). Explore the area and go into charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir. Afterwards, break to tour independently and get your own lunch at one of the Brunswick House Cafe's. Before lunch, you may enjoy an optional visit to the Atelier Paul Cézanne (not included). Learn about this Post-Impressionist painter and native-son of Aix, view authentic artifacts, and see the studio where Cézanne created pieces like "Les Grandes Baigneuses."
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop of
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date