Discover some of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Provence on a tour from Marseille, including the Palais des Papes. Admire the Roman aqueduct of the Pont du Gard, explore Avignon, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Vieux Port MarseilleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The company cannot be held responsible for delay due to traffic conditions, weather or accidents occurring while getting on or off the vehicle or for robbery of personal effects or luggage
- Food and drinks, additional entrance fees and gratuities (optional) are not included
- For any booking with children, please advise the age.
- Tours are operated for a minimum of 2 passengers, however bookings for solo travelers are accepted. If the solo traveler remains the only passenger booked for a departure, A La Française ! will contact the passenger the day before the tour in order to offer an alternative tour or date. If the passenger refuses the alternative suggestion, he will be fully refunded as A La Française ! will not charge the tour-operator for the service.