The must-have to discover Marseille! Public transports, touristic buses and small touristic trains, museums, culture, and leisure activities: all-inclusive packages. See terms and conditions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The CityPass doesn’t give direct access to the activities and you have to go through the ticket offices of each provider to validate your entry
- In the case of cancelation due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather conditions, the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau cannot be held responsible: no refund is possible
- The Tourist Office and Convention Bureau are closed on January 1st, December 25th, and May 1st
- Get your City Pass at the Metropolitan Tourist and Convention Office of Marseille from Monday to Sunday between 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, just bring your reservation confirmation and your ID. You may have to wait for several hours to board the boats for the If and Frioul islands during the summer season. The crossing can only be booked on the same day
- The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Metropolitan Tourist and Convention Office reservations are required for all guided visits