The must-have to discover Marseille! Public transports, touristic buses and small trains, museums, culture, and leisure activities: all-inclusive packages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- In the case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather conditions, the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau cannot be held responsible: no refund is possible
- The Tourist Office and Convention Bureau are closed on January 1st, December 25th, and May 1st
- Get your City Pass at the Marseille Tourist Office and Convention Bureau from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, just bring your reservation confirmation and your ID
- The Metropolitan Tourist and Convention Office of Marseille is located at 11 La Canebière
- Welcome Point is located at Saint Charles Train Station
- Please inquire about the availability of attractions before using your City Pass
- During the summer season, a waiting time of several hours is possible for the boats to If or Frioul. The crossing can only be booked on the same day