With your 24, 48, or 72-hour Marseille City Pass, you can ride the train to Marseille's charming old town, get free tastings at delicatessens, enjoy guided tours, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Instant confirmation
- Get free access to Marseille's great museums
- Ride the train to Notre-Dame de la Garde
- Ride Marseille's public transport for free
- Get tastings and discounts in certified boutiques
- City Pass
- A card containing details of all City Pass partners
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- In the case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather conditions, the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau cannot be held responsible: no refund is possible.
- The Tourist Office and Convention Bureau are closed on January 1st, December 25th, and May 1st.
- Get your City Pass at the Marseille Tourist Office and Convention Bureau from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Just bring your reservation confirmation and your ID.