Provence Vineyards Full-Day Private Tour from Marseille
From $741 Per group up to 8Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Marseille. Please provide hotel details on booking
- Learn new wine tasting techniques at famous Appelation Les Baux de Provence vineyards
- Taste vintage reds, whites, and rosé wines in Remy de Provence
- See wine producing tools from the 14th and 16th centuries at Anselme's Museum in Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Explore the wineries of the fabled Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Discover how to determine the ageing potential of wine
Discover the beauty of the Alpilles in Remy de Provence, where the ruins of a castle and the medieval village and olive groves provide the perfect backdrop to enjoy vintage red, white, and rustic rosé wines. Sample varietals of Grenache, Mourvèdre and Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault, and Counoise.
Wander the narrow streets of Châteauneuf-du-Pape to discover beautiful fountains, historic bread ovens, and an old oil mill. Visit the castle built by Pope John XXII. The AOC Châteauneuf-du-Pape is the flagship wine of the southern Rhone Valley, and one of the greatest French wines. Visit the Wine Museum in Anselme to see tools used to work the vines in the 16th century, including ancient barrels and corkscrews.
Throughout the tour, your oenologist guide will teach you tasting techniques to develop your palate so that you can better appreciate the qualities of French wine, and discover which ones are best for ageing.
- Private driver
- Wine guide
- Mini wine tasting course
- Transportation by minivan
- All toll, gas, and parking fees
- Insurance and taxes
Product ID: 26615