Join a dive boat for the day to swim and snorkel in the Red Sea. Explore the famous reefs of Marsa Alam and look for parrotfish, butterfly fish, and more.
What to Expect
With complimentary pick-up and drop off service, discover the reefs, corals, and colorful marine life of Marsa Alam on a leisurely boat trip from Port Ghalib.
Upon arrival at the jetty, you will be checked onto one of the boats to sail to some of the best spots to explore the underwater world. Swim, snorkel, or simply relax on board enjoying the Red Sea sun. The number of passengers is limited to 24, so you will never have to fight for the best space.
A freshly prepared lunch onboard is provided.
Snorkelers will have a good chance of seeing green turtles grazing on the seagrass. The reef is home to many different species of fish, including parrot fish and butterfly fish. A snorkeling guide will be on hand to point out the shy fish and marine mammals. If you're lucky, you may even get to see or snorkel with the resident dugong (sea cow).
- Hotel pick-up and drop off unless within walking distance
- Bottled water/soft drinks
- Snorkel equipment
- Snorkel guide
- Taxes and marina fee
What's Not Included
- DVD of your trip
- Gifts and souvenirs (available to buy on board)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• It is essential that you bring a passport or passport copy for every passenger on the trip.
• Remember also to bring lots of sunscreen, a sun hat, sunglasses, towels, a camera, or money if you'd like to purchase your souvenir DVD.
• Please note: If only 1 guest books, a minimum numbers supplement of EUR 15 per person will apply, payable at the dive centre. If 2+ guests book, the supplement does not apply.