Explore the Palmeraie of Marrakech on a sunset camel ride. Stop at the home of a Berber family and chat with them about life outside the city center. Continue your camel ride through the palm trees on a different path and watch the sunset.
What to Expect
Experience Marrakech’s green oasis from a different perspective on a 1-hour camel ride at sunset. Travel in a small group through the Palmeraie, located just a short drive from Marrakech city center.
Climb aboard your camel and ride to the home of a local Berber family inside the palm grove. Enjoy a refreshing Moroccan mint tea and a traditional snack. Take advantage of the chance to chat with your hosts and get an insight into the way of life outside the city.
Then, ride your camel along a different path and watch the sunset behind the palm trees.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned minivan or 4WD vehicle
- 1-hour camel ride
- Traditional snack with Moroccan mint tea
- Small group tour (maximum 7 people)
- Local taxes
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities for your driver (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Please note that the activity may be cancelled after confirmation if there is only 1 person booked on the tour. In the event that this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking