Ride a camel around the huge palm trees of the Marrakech Palmeraie to experience the oasis from a different perspective. Visit a Berber house and enjoy typical snacks and mint tea with the family, and then watch the sunset from the saddle of your camel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels and and riads in central Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina, your pick-up will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 must be accompanied on the camel by an adult
- Conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their knees and upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended