Stand Up Paddle Tour at Takerkoust Lake : Marrakech
From $80 per personBook now
- Best way to discover the nearest lake to Marrakech and its beautiful countryside.
- Perfect spot for testing this new soft sport.
- The Moroccan lunch served just on the lakeshore.
- Following the day, wildlife seekers can be surprised (birds, turtles, fish, chameleons have been already observed).
After your pick-up, you'll be driven to the area of Lalla Takerkoust, 45 minutes away from Marrakech. On site, the instructor will inform you about everything you need to know to get started.
Thereafter, you'll be all set to enjoy the beauties of paddling surrounded by birds and sometimes by fish jumping in the waters. You may also see turtles, interesting birds and chameleons. A stop is planned mid-way to take a break, and to taste the greatness of Moroccan tea, with a traditional snack.
After the tour, a lunch served just on the shore will be served, overlooking the lake.
- Stand up paddle board with paddle
- Activity Leader
- Hotel transfer
- Round trip
- Life jacket
You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in central Marrakech or at the closest spot accessible by car. Pick-up from a location outside Marrakech is possible for an additional fee. You will receive information about the exact pick-up location by email after booking. The minibus picking you up will have the tour operator's white and blue logo in the front window. Please provide your full pick-up details.
• No need to be very fit to book this trip. Possible to stand up to paddle, but also an option to paddle standing on your knees.
• You must be able to swim
• Children can ride on parent's board until 8 years old
• Older children can be pulled by an adult
• The schedule or program may be adjusted or cancelled following weather conditions. Another date will be proposed if weather is inclement
• Vegetarian meal available on request
• Trip lasts 7 hours, starting from 9am
Product ID: 68436