Depart from Marrakech and head to Lalla Takerkoust Lake and the surprising Agafay Desert for a day-long quad adventure near the Atlas Mountains. Your route will take you to arid hills, oases, and rivers. Enjoy a delicious lunch a traditional Berber house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in central Marrakech or at the closest spot accessible by car (look for a vehicle with a black & white logo over the windshield). Pick-up from a location outside Marrakech is possible for an additional fee. You will receive information about the exact pick-up location by email after booking.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The tour duration is approximately 8 hours (including transfers, tour, lunch).
- For your comfort and safety, it is strongly recommended that you ride alone.
- Anyone under 16 years of age must ride as a passenger, with the guide (only 1 passenger per group is allowed, and by request only).
- Minors aged 16 years and over can drive with a signed authorization from their parents.