Escape from the heat of Marrakech on a full-day sightseeing excursion to the Ouzoud Falls. The surrounding landscape made up of idyllic green valleys, orchards and the dramatic gorges of the El Abid river will make this tour an unforgettable experience!
What to Expect
While travelling by private vehicle with a multi-language guide you will pass fields of olive trees on a scenic drive towards the Cascades d’Ouzoud. At the stop at the natural bridge of Imi Nifrid you will enjoy mint tea and beautiful views. There will be lots of opportunities to take photos and to visit a traditional watermill, before enjoying a tasty Berber lunch near the waterfalls surrounded by lime, pomegranate and oak trees.
After having explored the full beauty of the area, relax over lunch (own expense) at one the Berber restaurants along the path to the falls. At the end of the day, return to Marrakech, where the trip ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 or minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate.
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Good walking shoes are recommended in order to access the bottom of the waterfalls