Visit the pearl of the Orient and discover the famous sights of Marrakech's old city. Admire the Bahia Palace, walk through the Jewish Quarter and see the Saadian Tombs as well as the Koran school.
What to Expect
Discover the beautiful old city of Marrakech and wander the labyrinth of famous little streets and alleys. Visit the Palais de Bahia, a decorated palace with enchanted inner rooms and mosaic walls and walk through the Jewish quarter with its interesting architecture.
Discover the incredible Saadian Tombs, dating back to the reign of Sultan Ahmed el Mansour and visit the Ben Youssef Madrasa, an old Koran school with beautiful Arabian-Andalucían architecture. Admire the wood carving and visit the little bedrooms for students.
Visit the Koutoubia Mosque, the icon of Marrakech and something of an orientation point for tourists, then head to the world-famous Jemaa el-Fnaa square with its countless orange juice stands, snake charmers, traditionally-clothed water sellers and henna women.
- Private tour
- Local tour guide
- Pick-up from your accommodation
What's Not Included
- Entry to museums and sights
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour takes place on foot in the old city. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• The tour is unfortunately not suitable for people with limited mobility
• This tour offers pick-up from hotels in the Medina (on foot). A hotel pick-up from Palmeraie must be booked separately