Discover the idyllic landscape of the Ourika Valley surrounding the Atlas Mountains and hike along the Ourika River to the 7 waterfalls. See traditional Berber camps and visit and argan oil cooperative.
What to Expect
Enjoy a day trip to the wonderful landscape surrounding the imposing Atlas Mountains. Visit the Ourika Valley, enjoy the fantastic views of this fascinating mountain world and hike along the river past many waterfalls.
Tour a traditional Berber camp and see a variety of fruit plantations. Visit a local women's argan oil cooperative and learn all about the elaborate process of producing this precious oil.
Start in the town of Setti Fatma and make your way along the 7 waterfalls that punctuate the wonderful river landscape, enjoying this incredible show put on by nature. Stop in a souvenir shop or two on your tour and pick up some local handicrafts.
Choose from a wealth of restaurants right on the river and regain your strength with a tasty lunch before returning to town in the afternoon. Enjoy many exciting stops for photos on the way back and return to your hotel with these incredible impressions at 17:00.
- Private Tour
- Local tour guide/chauffeur
- Pick-up from your accommodation
- Transfers in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle including fuel
What's Not Included
- Local guide for the waterfalls (if you like)
- Tips for your guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Hiking the 7 waterfalls is challenging; you must climb over rocks and cross a stream
• Sturdy hiking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
• Depending on the day of the week, visit a traditional Berber market in a mountain town