Enjoy a 2-hour camel ride through the Palm Grove of Marrakech and surrounding Moroccan countryside, where you can explore traditional villages, tour green palm groves, and immerse yourself in the local culture.
What to Expect
Discover the vast and rugged Palm Grove and Rock Desert of Marrakech from a unique perspective: the back of a Malian camel.
On this 2-hour camel ride adventure, you will escape the city of Marrakech and explore the countryside, following in the footsteps of caravans that have done so for centuries. Don a traditional cheich (protective turban veil) and ride through authentic villages and green palm groves, where you will get to observe how the locals outside the Marrakech city center live.
Along the way, stop for a break to enjoy sips of lovely mint tea, surrounded by the unique landscape of sand, palm trees, and grass.
- Transfer from your hotel or private residence
- Cheich (protective veil)
- Camel guide
- Tea break
Know Before You Go
• Please remember to bring sunscreen and clothing that will protect you from the sun and heat
• Plan a total of 4 hours for the activity (transfer time and the trip itself)
• The camel ride lasts about 2 hours
• Children paying half-price must ride with one of the parent; they do not ride alone
• A child, if parents agree, can ride alone but must pay the full price