Take a deep dive into the food culture of Marrakech. Gorge yourself on all the delicious food and drinks of the city as an expert guide helps you navigate the delights of the medina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour kicks off from the arches of Bab Doukkala gate (in the district of the same name). Two of the four arches that make up Bab Doukkala gate are cut through by a road that leads between the medina and the new town. There are two smaller pedestrian arches either side, one of which is next to a small pavement kiosk. Your guide will be waiting here to take you on your food adventure. Address: 26 Bab Doukala, Imm. Alamiri R’Mila, Marrakech, 40000 Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/oYPJeETv7jzXNDj36Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please let us know before you book if you have any allergies
- This tour isn't suitable for vegetarians or vegans
- Those with gluten intolerance are welcome to join, but there may be some things like bread they cannot eat along the way