If one goes near the desert, one will want to ride a camel. Your journey will start in Marrakech's Palmeraie Gardens. You'll first be dressed as a Moroccan and secondly challenged to ride a camel as one.
What to Expect
Enjoy a memorable camel trek through the Palm Grove of Marrakech. Afternoon tea and Moroccan pastries offer a welcomed respite en route.
Kids and adults alike can enjoy camel riding just a few minutes’ drive from Marrakech. Camels, known as the ‘ships of the desert’ are remarkable animals and offer a relaxing way to enjoy the peace and quiet of the Palmeraie in the palm groves of Marrakech. Once you’ve found your balance and got used to the very rhythmic motion a camel makes, you’ll enjoy a break for mint tea. There will be plenty of time for some fun photos and a chance to get to know your camel well! Transfers from and back to your hotel or riad are included in the price.
- Camel trek through the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Afternoon tea with Moroccan pastries
- Pick-up and drop off from Marrakech hotels or a point meeting
Know Before You Go
• Remember to bring sunscreen and clothing that will protect you from the sun and heat or cold, it depends of season.
• Plan a total of 4 hours for the activity (transfer time and the trip itself)
• The camel ride lasts about 2 hours
• Children paying half-price must ride with one of the parent; they do not ride alone. A child, if parents agree, can ride alone but must pay the full price