Explore Marrakech's spectacular Agafay Desert on an exciting half-day guided tour. Get the best views of the rock desert on a quad-biking expedition. Enjoy tea in a real Berber village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in central Marrakech or at the closest spot accessible by car. You will receive information about the exact pick-up location by email after booking. The minibus picking you up will have a black and white logo over the windshield. The activity starting time is not your pick-up time. Please contact the activity provider in order to reconfirm your exact pickup time and place as soon as you receive this voucher.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The buggy tour itself lasts about 2.5 hours
- Children under 12 years old will receive a 50% discount on passenger price
- Passenger option available (the second person on a quad bike)
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent
- Under 16-year-olds must ride as a passenger and can't drive