Explore the Ouzoud Waterfalls in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains on this day trip from Marrakesh. Take a walk through olive groves and listen to the roar of the river as it falls 300 feet (100 meters) into several cascades that make up big and little drops.
What to Expect
One of the most amazing attractions in Morocco, the Ouzoud Waterfalls are truly stunning. Take this full-day trip from Marrakesh and head about 150 kilometers northeast of the city to visit these spectacular falls, which are close to the Atlas Mountains villages. Upon arrival, you will see the river plunge 100 meters high in a complex network of waterfalls that cascade one into another through 3 major and several minor drops.
The contradicting position of these falls in a land of red sandstone, dust and desert will leave you in amazement at the beauty of its nature. Situated in the province of Azilal, within easy access of Marrakesh, the Cascades are an ideal and popular destination at any time of the year. Having taken in the full beauty of the area, relax over lunch at one of the restaurants along the path to the waterfalls. Lastly, enjoy your return journey to Marrakech, where your trip ends at 17:00 approximately.
- Hotel / Riad pick-up and drop off
- Transport by a comfortable air-conditioned mini van or 4WD
- Professional mountain trekking guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour (limited to 7 people)
- All entrance fees
- Local taxes
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities for your driver (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour
• In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking