Visit the Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech. Join a guided hike and enjoy a boat ride to admire the falls from up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Pickup included
- The pickup starts from the lobby of your hotel or riad. If the riad is unreachable by van, a meeting point nearby will be arranged.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You can choose between a shared or private tour
- The walk from the top of the waterfalls to the bottom is steep in areas and uneven under foot. Please come prepared with suitable footwear
- Lunch is not included in the price. The guide will propose our specially-selected restaurant and here you can decide to join the group for lunch overlooking the waterfalls. It costs around 10 euros and consists of a tagine, a small salad, bread, olives, fruit, and a bottle of water. You can choose to eat elsewhere if you prefer
- Lunch will be late (2.30 pm onwards) so have a big breakfast or pack snacks
- The travel time is 3 hours in each direction, with 4 hours spent in Ouzoud
- There are wild monkeys in the trees around the waterfalls. Be careful not to touch them or feed them but you can watch them and take pictures
- Group tours will be split into separate language groups only once a minimum number has been reached