Discover the beautiful Ourika Valley and its waterfalls and get stunning views of the Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech. Pass old bridges, visit a Berber family, go to a traditional argan oil factory and enjoy a typical lunch near the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Pickup included
- For all hotels within Marrakech, you will be picked up from your hotel. If you are staying in a riad in the Medina, you will be picked up from a meeting point close to your riad. This is generally the nearest accessible point for the minibus as they are often unable to drive down the narrow streets where riads are located.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring sunscreen and your camera
- Please wear comfortable shoes