Discover the beautiful Ourika Valley and its waterfalls and get stunning views of the Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech. Pass old bridges, visit a Berber family, go to a traditional argan oil factory and enjoy a typical lunch near the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from all Marrakech hotels. For guest houses and riads, the pickup will be from the closest point accessible by van. This location will be provided the day before the activity.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring sunscreen and your camera
- Please wear comfortable shoes