Visit Northern Africa and climb to the summit of Toubkal, the highest peak in the region. Along the way, you'll see the village of Imlil, the Toubkal Massif and the shrine of Sidi Chamarouch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Trekking gear
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- You should take your equipment, and passport with you on the tour. If you don't have the equipment, you can rent it there
- In winter (when there is snow), crampons and ice picks may be required for a €10 rental fee. Your guide will arrange these if needed
- It is necessary to give your hotel or riad name during booking, so that pickup can be arranged