Discover the Berber settlements of the High Atlas Mountains on a scenic trek through Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula. Admire views of orchards in Tamatert and have lunch in a Berber house in Ait Souka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech or the closest accessible point to your accommodation
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is an easygoing trek, so anyone with a sense of adventure and in good physical condition is welcome to join
- Aït Souka has an elevation of 1,983 meters (6,506 feet)