Atlas Mountains & Sahara Desert Private 4-Day TourProduct ID: 15903
From US$958.76 Per group up to 2Book now
Pick-up serviceYour private guide will pick you up from your hotel
- Enjoy the sublime landscape of the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit the heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
- Explore the road of a thousand Kasbahs
- Discover Dades, Todra Gores an the Draa Valley
- Ride a camel over the impressive dunes of Merzouga
- Spend the night like the nomads in a traditional tent in the heart of Erg Chebbi dunes
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Rose Valley – Dades Gorges.
The tour begins with a 08:00 pick-up you from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech. Drive over the High Atlas Mountains through the Tizi N’Tichka Pass. On the way you will visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, before continuing to Ouarzazate.
Carry on via the road of a 1000 Kasbahs to Skoura, where we will stop to see a beautiful Kasbah named Amredhyle. Continue to Kalaat M'Gouna, known as the “Capital of Roses” for the abundance of rose growers. In the evening you will arrive at Dades Gorges where you will spend the night.
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Merzouga.
After breakfast, continue through the Dades Valley, heading towards Todra Gorges. Stop for lunch at a nice spot before continuing to Merzouga across the Jorf palm grove, and the town of Erfoud. Known as the “Gateway to the Sahara” Erfoud is known for the precious fossils found in the desert. You will visit one of the fossil filled marble workshops.
Arrive at the impressive dunes of Merzouga late in the afternoon and take a camel ride, crossing the sea of sand in order to spend the night in the heart of the dunes in a nomadic tent. Enjoy a magical dinner and overnight stay under a canopy of stars.
Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani-Alnif-Tazarine – Draa Valley – Agdez – Ouarzazate.
Wake early for a camel ride to watch the impressive sunrise. Then head back to the hotel to freshen up and have breakfast.
Depart towards the Palmerie of Tafilalet and the town of Rissani, where the Alaouite Dynasty originated. Explore the ancient capital of the Alaouite Sultans before continuing to the village of Alnif, where we will take the road that crosses the Jbel Saghro Anti-Atlas chain.
Notice the greyish-black mountains of different and remarkable shapes as you continue to the main Berber village of Tazarine and N’kob and then drive in to the Draa Valley with its rows of stately palms.
In the late afternoon, drive to Ouarzazate via the Anti-Atlas Mountain, through Tizi N’Tniffift. You will spend the night at a Riad or Kasbah in Ouarzazate.
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Marrakech.
After breakfast, visit the Taourirt Kasbah and Film Studios, then depart for Marrakech crossing the High Atlas Mountains to arrive in the city at approximately 17:00.
- Transport in an air conditioned 4WD vehicle with an English speaking driver
- Fuel, tolls and associated vehicle expenses and transport insurance
- 2 nights half board (diner, bed and breakfast) in a 4 and 5-star hotel/Riad in Dades valley and Ouarzazate
- 1 night half board (diner, bed and breakfast) in a rational Berber tent in the heart of Erg Chebbi dunes
- Camel trek for 1-hour with guide (one camel per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Your private guide will pick you up from Riad in Marrakech. (Open in Google Maps)
• A discount of 50% is applicable for children under 10 years old. Children under 3 years go free of charge.
Product ID: 15903