Sail the crystal-clear waters of southern Turkey on a 7-hour gulet cruise from Marmaris. Anchor to explore hidden islands and bays. Laze in the sun as cabin boys serve free drinks to your sun bed. Enjoy a delicious mixed grill lunch, and more.
What to Expect
Spend the day in the sun on a full-day gulet tour from Marmaris. Following a pick-up from your hotel in Marmaris or Icmeler, transfer to the pier to board your boat.
Once on board, laze in the sun as cabin boys bring complimentary drinks to your sunbed. Sail the coastline looking for secret islands, caves, and bays. Swim in crystal clear waters, discover secluded beaches, and more. Marvel at the breathtaking scenery as you pass sights such as Paradise Island, Kumlubuk, and Turunc Beach.
At around noon, a lunch will be served on board the boat. Continue in the afternoon to the “blue grotto” of Phosphorus Cave. Swim in magical waters as the light from the sun reflects on the water and cave walls.
Cruise back to the pier for a transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up by minibus
- On board breakfast of cheese, salami, or mixed toasties, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Unlimited free drinks served to your sun bed by cabinboys
- Cold Tuborg beer, vodka, gin, brandy, raki, and soft drinks
- Mixed grill lunch, pasta, salad, and bread
- Afternoon tea, coffee, and cream biscuits
- Full insurance
- Life jackets for all customers
Know Before You Go
• A vegetarian lunch option is available on request at the time of booking