Step back in time, slow down and enjoy a day out to this island National Park. Enjoy highlights such as spectacular coastal cliffs, abundant wildlife, and deserted beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Our general meet point is 6:40am - Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 20 Davey Street, Hobart. • Please be ready 5 minutes prior to pick up time. • This tour departs Hobart promptly at 6:45am. The tour returns around 5.00pm to the same location. • We offer limited hotel pick ups - please enquire via email@example.comOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is active and involves walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential
- All participants should have a sense of adventure and a reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- There are no shops on Maria Island and limited drinking water so please bring enough food and water for the day. There will be a brief stop on the way to the ferry for some last minute snack purchases, and usually a chance to buy food on the return trip to Hobart. As you will be carrying everything you need for the day, please ensure you have a comfortable backpack
- Please check the weather forecast before the tour and come prepared. Pack sun and rain protection, wear layers of clothing suitable for warm and cold conditions, and wear comfortable walking shoes, boots, or runners
- Our general meet point is 6:40am - Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 20
- Davey Street, Hobart.