Take an all-access, self-guided or guided tour through a massive warehouse where artists and architects build unique Mardi Gras floats from the ground up year after year. Enjoy an included shuttle service from Downtown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Once you have arrived at one of the designated pick-up locations located along the Canal Street Shuttle Route, which are all listed on the activity provider's website, call the activity provider at 504-361-7821 and they will send the shuttle driver to pick you up.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tours begin every 30 minutes and last approximately 1 hour
- The first tour begins at 9:30 AM and the last tour begins at 4:30 PM
- A portion of the tour is not climate-controlled
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Mardi Gras World is closed on the following days every year: Mardi Gras Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- There is free parking along Tchoupitoulas Street
- There is also $20 all-day parking in parking lot J (Convention Center's Parking Lot) located across the train tracks in front of Mardi Gras World